I needed a haircut. It feels better! I am in my Pink period! This is the before and after! Nice and tidy.
Going through town is nice, but not the day before a long weekend! This was Friday, and Monday is a holiday. The court house was pretty quiet.The lakes and rivers are full.
Kayaking, boating, swimming, paddling...
People were enjoying the day.
Here we are!
Joe waited in the car, under the tree, but it got too hot.
This is a huge flag!
This guy's car looked so sad! I smudged his licence plate.
A new home... it's not crooked. I was a bit tilted.
I like Carleton Place. I looked at the Waterfront Gastropub has a live webcam this morning! It is pouring as much here as there. We've had rain since Saturday. About 53 mm (about 2") so far (the 3rd day of August!), and the storm isn't done. Garbage is out, though. A raincoat was required. Coffee in hand, the week begins, excepts it is a long weekend. We'll hunker down. Hope you have a good one.



.jpeg)












No comments:
Post a Comment