After all the fooferah of getting both new shingles, and our trees cleared up from the storm, I realized I'm going to have to rethink the deer fence out front.
Here she was about to stomp at something and decided to chuff at me. I've lived here since before she was born!
MiniFred has kindly helped out with the garden. Eating weeds!
That fun. One Butch raccoon chasing another!
I haven't seen a porcupine too often in the day: Oct. 2012. They are quiet and gentle ambling through the forest.
Saturday's Critters # 659 <= Visit more at Eileen's blog.
7 comments:
I love all your critters
Deer can be a nuisance like eating my tomatoes.
Lots to see this week. And are you toenails painted a pretty color? Looks like it!
I have never seen a porcupine.
Hello, Jenn
Love the deer videos. Cute seeing raccoon race.
I have never seen a porcupine in the wild, cool.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Seeing what you capture on the trail cams is always interesting.
I do enjoy watching your videos, and I love the deer and the raccoon.
Post a Comment