Sunday 22 February 2015

February has been brutal for traffic

Brutal driving in blowing snow


Blowing snow from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Trip to Appleton, wicked blowing snow

February 18th

Be prepared for a messy commute this AM east of GTA:

February 17th on highway #



February 14th

Highway 400 partially reopens after 40-vehicle pile-up

MTO Traffic Cameras



Feb. 17th



Truck incident from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
On highway #7 just east of Innisville, Sunday afternoon, February 15th. Cold OPP and tow truck operators out in the terrible wind.


7 comments:

Hilary said...

Yikes..

eileeninmd said...

I think I would be staying home and not driving...have a happy day!

Nancy J said...

A good time to be at home, if possible. Here on NZTV, it showed Niagara Falls almost frozen over, and other states with massive snow storms. Hope the deer stay warm and safe, they know where to come for their breakfast.

William Kendall said...

I saw a car that had gone off the road at an onramp for the freeway yesterday- that truck reminds me of it.

Red said...

I cannot imagine how frightening it would be to e in a 40 car pile up.

Powell River Books said...

I leave the winter driving to Wayne when it comes to ice and snow. He grew up in Upstate New York so has lots more experience than I do. - Margy

Kay said...

Oh my goodness! January and February were always the worst months for us in Chicago. I hope spring comes soon for you in the north.