We had a good day Tuesday. Whipper snippered, (weed eater?) the garden. MiniFred liked the job I'd done and went into the garden to help after I was done. I cleaned the goldfish pond pump. It is overflowing!
The TV repair person arrived. Both Fred and Cinnamon weren't amused.
I washed a couple of floors. Mostly, I spent time on the back deck watching the birds. I am nearly recovered. As I sat, I watched a couple of black birds chasing the owl into the forest. Wow.
Phoebe loves to sit on the trailcams.
Here it is:
We watched as they sat on the electric cord and begged for food. At the end of this a different bird scared them off. I'm not quite sure what it was.
They moved off to the tree and sat on the stick.
The hatchlings have a yellow line around their beaks. Maybe to help the parents aim for them!
We watched them in the sunshine. The wind was blowing, a storm was moving in. The family happily sat on this branch, begging momma and papa for lunch. I peeked out during our storm, and saw the three littles sitting there hoping for food. It was a big storm!
⚡️ ⛈️ It was a heckuva storm. We had 40 mm (1.56") and I kept thinking about the little birdies! I have a gutter down pipe to fix, too. Non-mental note. We have many Hydro workers out there restoring power.
While we complain about the American administration, there are good Americans who respect us. Many of us have friends or family in America. We lost a pilot fighting fires in the U.S. Such a shame.






No comments:
Post a Comment