I was doing gardening and found a wee bird's nest on the ground. I imagine a hummingbird or red-eyed vireo. It's so small.
My theory of the perpetrator, AKA the culprit who was knocking over my plants left evidence!They left paw prints. Butch Raccoon for sure!
Dinner was fun. Sausages in a bun, corn from down the road, birthday cake! Caitlin had brought souvenirs from her trip. Grampa was given a Lithuanian cap.
I gave Caitlin her birthday present, even though her birthday isn't until Aug. 16th. You never know what they will be up to next month.
Aster was given a few items to celebrate summer. Another joke, 'beer and chips' is what Grampa always says we used to give the grandies.
Saturday morning the kids went swimming! Back home, we were told it was a great time swimming. Aster drove there!
Then it was time to go home. But first, the family made a visit to the candy store, and a visit to Stewart Park for old times sake. Grampa used to take the grandies there during Gramma Camp.
The kids came over for a sleepover Friday, July 24. Aster plugged in the car. Aster has just begun in-car driver's ed! The in-class sessions are finis.
We have jokes. The year Jordan turned 15, I made a mistake and thought he was 16. Since then we always add a year to the birthday.
It is tiger lily season. The hummingbirds adore it.
Aster did a photo reprise!




















No comments:
Post a Comment