Saturday 26 March 2011

Oliver's antics

 All Oliver wants to do is hunt.

He is happy the fields no longer have snow.




He sits so patiently. Won't come in when he is called.

The deer watch him watching the critters.




First he chases the deer away from his bird feeder. The deer moved off from under the feeder.
Next, he hovers underneath the feeder and took a giant leap straight up. I just missed it. But he is seen dangling at 0:38!

 I was laughing so hard. So were the deer, apparently.
Camera Critters

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Great story.

Rusty said...

OK, Hello... Still too much snow on the ground for my liking down our way. Obviously the cat is doing some serious training. I suspect he will be able to get right on the feeder before too long. Love the deer - they sure know you. ATB!

Olga said...

Is that the same cat that was in the picture with the geese a couple of days ago? I thought maybe some kind of panther and was wondering why you hadn't made any comment about that. He's beautiful.

Kay said...

The deer must be happy that spring is close. I hope Oliver is enjoying being outdoors.

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the deer!

msdewberry said...

Love kitty antics! He is a nice looking cat!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

My critters, have a great weekend!

Kai Rui said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog...and about posting comment on my post...just click the upper right section of my post which is the pink balloon...you can leave your comment there...;)

Amila said...

Hi,Oliver sure is nice company,I like him! You are lucky to have deer around too.

Powell River Books said...

I can't get over how much Oliver and my Stick Tail look alike, even down to the tail. Stick Tail would love to live somewhere where he could go outside like that. - Margy