Sunday 7 November 2010

Tripping the bog fantastic


Frog pond
Geocaching is something I am going to try once we are settled. My blog friend, Yogi has written about it. I have asked for a GPS for my birthday. It will be fun as I explore the land of Lanark County! It is easy to get lost in the forest. A hunter did so in Muskoka last week.

Old cedars

Beautiful moss

Deer path in the bog

Deep bog, with peat

Incredible trees

Leaves carpet the ground

In it came out of the cold

A great outdoor activity, walking. Soon it will be snowshoe time!

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'll bet you'll be a great geocacher. I love it, as you know.

Travis Erwin said...

I think my oldest would really like geocaching.

Barrie said...

I just never know what you'll get up to, Jenn!

EG CameraGirl said...

My daughter and son-in-law are into geocaching! They say it's tons of fun!