Friday, 9 October 2026

Kids, pumpkins, blue skies

 I know my long-term readers ca appreciate where the years have gone. Aster (gr. 11) had a PD day last week, and went to visit Jordan at Queen's University. They had a blast. Jordan is on the Dean's list for high marks in year two of Astrophysics. He's working and playing hard. 



Jordan took Aster to classes. Aster liked the Timbits!

"The Present and Future of High-energy Neutrino Astronomy."

A healthy food bowl for dinner! Aster took the bus there and back, and had a grand time.

I visited our local farm, and bought some gourds and pumpkins. This swan gourd is quite something!



I had to go into town, and on my way home...




10 comments:

Kathy G said...

It's always nice when siblings can spend quality time together.

Jeanie said...

What a terrific day! Looks beautiful, fun and filled with love.

RedPat said...

Those kids are all grown up. Amazing how the time goes by so fast.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh my word... kids no more, by a very long shot! Love those pumpkins... YAM xx

tz_garden said...

What smart kids, I couldn't last 2 minutes in that class! And healthy eaters, wonderful :)

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to see the siblings enjoying themselves (like adults!). Pretty skies.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jenn :)
I don't know if Aster is your daughter or for that matter if Jordan is your son or Asters friend, but they seem to be having a great time together. Pumpkins do take on strange appearances somtimes and I like the swan image.and the blue skies with the moody clouds.
Take care
Sonjia.

Shug said...

gorgeous blue skies in your area.... I know you are so proud of your kiddos.. They look like they are enjoying the day... It is so nice when you know they are using their wisdom to help make the future great..

DrumMajor said...

So nice that the kids could hang with each other a bit. Linda in Kansas

Mary Kirkland said...

I love the gourds and pumpkins. The clouds look great too.