Saturday 1 December 2018

Updates: trailcams, etc.

A busy yard!

He's a fine buck.

After our big snowstorm (November has been rain and snow), the two young bucks were having a blast in the snow, around the deer scrape.


Along came the big buck. He was working on his scrape, he did another on the other side of the tree.



UPDATES:
This is the Darou-MacPherson deconstruction. It is coming along.




Then, there is the senior's complex, Lanark Lifestyles <= see all my drive-by photos. This is where Josephine thinks we should move!






This is an infill, after a house fire, they rebuilt.




Otter Creek Antiques: Store Deconstruction in Lombardy
I like these old, Perth buildings. They are still working on renovations for the old antique store. The main floor windows are done.


Meanwhile, in Perth...


We were in Smiths Falls, I love the windows. It is a fairly Christian region. I shall have to see if there are any windows with other religious celebrations.

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, You have the best friends. Love the deer and all the photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks also for the comment on my blog.

Anu said...

Hello! Interesting photos and beautiful animals.

Karen said...

Beautiful buildings. We don't have much of that in the Pembroke area. Love the window displays with the evergreen skirts. That is very imaginative.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love trailcams! So much to see at a safe distance! Love your banner too with the beautiful Christmas lights! Happy holidays!

Red said...

I have never seen the deer scrapes. If I have, I didn't know what they were.

Adam Jones said...

Lovely pictures of the deer in the snow.

Sue (this n that) said...

Always fun to see what you're showing on your posts Jenn.
It's amazing to see the deer in the snow!
Also the scenes around town - the old buildings do have such character. Cheers :D)

William Kendall said...

You've got plenty of deer company!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I live off 9th line outside Carleton Place so know your area well. Lovely photos and we joke about living at the Lanark Lifestyles place as well. I'm Canadian Needle Nana, btw, said that cause I'm told I'm no reply and I'd love to hear from you.