Saturday 13 November 2021

Saturday's Critters

Well, typical November weather, lots of precipitation. The Great Lakes are warm, this year, so this means more precipitation. Last November we had winds, snow and power outages! We got this!
❄ NOVEMBER 2021 ⛈

The fisher seems to avoid the camera. Some critters don't care.

You'll find Chad coyote quick and sprightly as a fox! I am enjoying the new placement of camera #2. It captures them twice. They are familiar with camera #3, and sometimes dash by, but I get them on the run!

I took a couple of pie pumpkins down for the deer. Apparently, Chad had to mark them, twice. I hope you find the coyote and the pumpkin as funny as I did. 

On my way down to the trailcams, doe a deer was wondering what I was up to.

The doe, and the doe with a fawn are our frequent visitors. The first clip in this video is beside the mouse hole, which I've been unable to videotape.


I gave up and switched the direction of the camera, which gave me more images!

Finally, the wild turkeys have been out and about. They don't worry about the cameras!


Visit more of: Saturday's Critters # 413.


14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jenn,

Great critter videos. Neat captures of the Fisher, the Coyote and deer. I like the turkey too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, I thank you for your comment.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
those cameras are paying their way!!! YAM xx

Tom said...

...it's nice to check in on your zoo!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Coyote and pumpkin....well I never! heehee! Your deer look bigger than those down South. Happy weekend!

Nancy J said...

The pumpkin carrying act!!! That shows you need to leave the long stalk on every one, easy carrying . The leaves have fallen to make that crunchy carpet, love the doe and the fawn running, what a glorious place for them.

RedPat said...

I love seeing your deer!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I really enjoy your trail cams.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I didn't know that coyotes liked pumpkins! Around here the deer eat them!

William Kendall said...

Critters do seem fascinated by pumpkins.

NatureFootstep said...

love your deer and the coyote. When I visited Yellowstone a couple of years ago we had a coyote strolling right through our group of people standing on a road. I did not care a bit. :)

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much for sharing these!

Lorrie said...

Such a fun gathering of critters at your place. There's an atmospheric river (ie lots of rain) happening here, too.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Enjoyed watching these video!

Marco Luijken said...

Hello Jenn,
This is very nice. Great to see that coyote by night. So very special to see these images.

Many greetings,
Marco