Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Happy Anniversary!

 Saturday was our 24th wedding anniversary. We went out for dinner.!

Here are a few photos as a reminder. We were married on the front lawn of the cottage. 



Back to the present!


We were going to sit outside, but the music was too loud, and it was hot. Why not sit inside in the peace and quiet?!

A beautiful card! My gift was my replacement video camera! Local flowers from the market.

We stopped in Stewart Park as Joe wanted an ice cream after dinner. 

Stewart Park is a great location for wedding photos and weddings! 

July, 2022.

Clouds wafting across the skies, we headed home.



11 comments:

tz_garden said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely photos :) I love a wedding in a park, just feels right.

Kathy G said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photos make me smile every time you post them.

RedPat said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Anvilcloud said...

Congrats on the anniversary and dinner, and I think that walking around Stewart Park with ice cream probably topped the evening off perfectly.

Neuer Gartentraum said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Hochzeitstag. Du warst in deinem Blauen Kleid eine wunderschöne Braut.

Red said...

Happy anniversary, I hope you had a great day and will have many more years together.

Barbara said...

Congrats on your anniversary. It looks like a lovely spot to be married.

Val Ewing said...

Happy Anniversary! Wonderful!
The new video camera! Ohhhh, that could be amazing!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Jeanie said...

this is just wonderful! Big Happy Anniversary wishes. I loved all the photos, old and new. You were and are a beautiful couple. I love how the video camera was wrapped. What a perfect gift!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well, the web decided to deliver this on Thursday morning.... but better late than never to say Congrats! YAM xx