Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Ah, summer...

The kids are back from camping in Algonquin Park. Whew! "Almost a tornado," JL said. I can't wait for more stories. 

We took a drive to Kingston to visit with Jordan. More on that later! 

I had 5 great photos of the stormy day, with the red sky in the morning. 

Sunrise before the storm...


I spotted a buck in the backyard. 



I often think about the critters in the dark. First the doe in the dark. Look for the eye balls in the upper right of the video. This is what spooked her. Coyote or fox? In the day, the fawn wandered by.

   


 I like talking to the crows. They answer me back.

 


The storms have been frequent. First the clouds rolled in. I sped up the footage, split and reattached the actual audio. 



I keep trying to capture lightning, but I missed out. If you like the sound of a good storm... 

 

I am looking forward to processing photos! I took a few in Kingston. It is a great city. We hadn't seen Jordan in a long time. 

No comments: