Change is in the air. The last of the August bloomers are in bloom. I find it tough to enjoy each moment, planning the garden clean up I will have to do. Thankfully, Fred is helping!
I heard, and have seen, a frequent flyer is the House Wren. They haven't nested here in a few years. One is hanging about, though. Eating all those bugs in the garden.
Fred is entertaining all of us. Cinnamon can't understand why he goes down in the hole! Cinnamon is fascinated with Fred. He's such a gentle cat.
There is one turkey ambling through the habitat.
Coyote have such beautiful colours!
Saturday's Critters # 663 <= visit more critter posts.
9 comments:
We’ve just had our very last daylilly. It bided its time after others were done. It wanted the limelight. I see that Mums are out in the grocery stores.
Hari OM
Fred has captured more than a few hearts around here! Indeed, the whole managerie... YAM xx
Coyotes have that sneaky little trot they do that is so cool. That turkey is pretty comfortable walking around your property. Your yard is so lush.
The weather is wanting to break here. It still gets hot during the day but the mornings are nice.
I hope that Fred is a survivor. ;-)
Hello,
I am not sure what happened to my wren, they disappeared.
Cool shot of the ribbon snake.
The deer are always a favorite.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Oh, I love the video of Fred & Cinnamon!
It is a lot of work to finish up the summer. We've had rain and the weeds have taken over the flower beds. Love your critters. Enjoy your weekend!
Always nice to see your critters...especially the video of Fred and Cinnamon.
Enjoy your weekend.
All the best Jan
Your area is so beautiful. I could sit out there all day and just watch all the critters running around.
Post a Comment