- Convoy staging in Kaladar at 3:30 – June 29, 20 - 25 vehicles.
- Barrie, Thong Boy in Renfrew at the staging camp
- The Ottawa Police have directed and ticketed a small convoy at Pinecrest and #417.
- Ottawa bylaw signage, and enforcement.
- Tables told to move at Wellington and Albert.
- Pickup truck and camper from Alberta denied access downtown.
- Increased police presence, on bikes.
- Metal detectors downtown.
- More barriers downtown – around the Senate.
- Tow trucks downtown.
- Parking enforcement at 3 p.m. June 29.
- Metal fence at the Supreme Court.
"We are reviewing video and investigating the incident at the National War Memorial this evening. The initial investigation finds that an interaction with officers became confrontational and 1 officer was choked. Other officers immediately responded, 4 people were arrested"
Fired Georgian College instructor becomes face of convoy ...Tom Marrazzo is another character. Since the winter occupation life hasn't gone well for him.
"It's also a promise — a promise of opportunity, a promise of safety for those fleeing violence and war, and a promise of a better life."
Our Governor General, Mary Simon, spoke in THREE languages, English, French and Inuktitut. Simon's working on her French, but some Quebecers are ticked off. Seriously. She is the first Indigenous GG. Raised in a traditional Inuit lifestyle, Simon reminds us that we still have more Reconciliation to do. It is true.