Wednesday 5 August 2020

Doe, coyote, Cinnamon

We've had several days of rain. Be careful what you wish for...
I'll get you caught up from some sunny days.

Cinnamon thought he'd try catch a frog. He was not successful.
The goldfish thought he might feed them. I don't feed them much, in the pond. There is a lot of algae and bugs they can eat. However, from time-to-time, I do throw in some goldfish food.

   

The wild turkeys, as seen from the back deck. Just two males. JB and I were out reading. I'm so happy to be able to read!





This poor doe shows how bad the bugs are.

   

 The coyote visited.

 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's August. Surely the insects will begin to diminish in another week or two.

Tom said...

...you sure live in the animal kingdom!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Jenn ... Yes ! we have had a lot of rain here in Kingston too.
It is good for the garden but I have to wait for it to dry out a bit before I can work in it now .. either I am rushing or I am waiting ? LOL
I loved all your video footage .. but I really got a kick out of cinnamon and his adventures .. I was thinking, was he thinking he could step onto the lily pads ? LOL .. you goldfish are so pretty .. especially the white one !
We had a small pond in our back garden in Holland .. with a little fountain . It was so relaxing to watch the fish (with a glass of wine in hand .. haha)
And ... again ... loved seeing the frog ! LOL

Karen said...

Happy to hear your sight is improving day by day.

Nancy J said...

One day Cinnamon might just step in too far and that rock almost was in the water.

Angie said...

Jenn - another set of terrific videos. Cinnamon was quite intent on getting one of those frogs ... I love the ever-so-tentative touches of the water.

Doesn't it seem like the turkeys knew they were being watched?

Enjoy the rest of your week!