Monday 27 April 2020

Happy play time

Our daffies are coming up!
Things are moving into spring.


The cats were happy to play outside.




Cinn and Nutmeg from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

The yellow-bellied sapsuckers are a hoot! Can you see him??!!

Yellow-bellied sapsucker 1 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


sapsucker 2 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Down at the frog pond, the wood ducks appeared on my trailcam. It's not quite set up properly. I shall have to fix it. I've ordered a new stand for it.

wood ducks from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Karen said...

My tulips pop up as soon as the snow goes off them. One day snow, next day, there they are! No sign of the dafs yet.

RedPat said...

I've noticed a lot of Daffodils out here and the cool weather is letting the flowers last for a longer time than some other years.

Nancy J said...

Definitely spring, when the cats play like that, they must so enjoy being out when it is getting warmer.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Definitely spring a-sprunging! YAM xx

Kay said...

Gosh! I haven’t seen a real live daffodil in such a long time. I used to love seeing them every spring.

Tom said...

...play is good for us all.