Friday 15 February 2019

Hodge podge 💝

One giant leap for deer kind.


You're not supposed to have your camera face south, but I do and I did.


Hooper is full of beans these days. I ordered a new stained glass carpet for $50, regularly $299. The green runner was about $20 at a local 2nd hand store.


Hubby bought me some chocolates from the new store in town. It's good to support the local economy.


I bought a card from a local artist, Choleena, and some new markers and eraser, for his white boards.


This is funny, but some parents are finding that their toddlers are speaking with a British accent, from watch Peppa Pig!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Did you pay $10 for that green runner? WHERE? I love it.

Jenn Jilks said...

The green runner was used at a local store!

Tom said...

...I hope that you had a great Valentine's Day!

Red said...

Quit scaring the deer!

Linda said...

When your window faces south, you can't help but face the camera that way.

DUTA said...

Lovely heart chocolates and Valentine card! Enjoy!
Your hubby's got great taste!

Nancy J said...

Happy Late Valentine's Day to you both.XXX Love the carpets.

William Kendall said...

Count on cats to do that with scatter rugs!

Christine said...

nice carpets! Funny about the toddlers.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I want to find Peppa Pig somewhere -- so funny about the little ones. Your cats look happy with their pretty carpets.