Things are crazy in the world with wars (economic and physical), climate change, disasters, and poverty. We have to look after one another. Those are our Canadian values. Healthcare, culture, language, and our Canadian values are being threatened. It is tough to face. It is topsy turvy in the economic world. Joe Brian calls them voodoo economics! People are suffering, and it is shameful. I have faith in economist PM Carney.
I really appreciated Denise's wise words of wisdom. I wanted to repost them. Thank you for your comforting words. We must have hope. Things are getting me down. We are fine, but so many are suffering.
I tell ya Jenn, it’s enough to make me cry what’s going on. I echo a lot of your commenters here. The damage that has been done can wither a soul, but staying strong, or at least trying to and praying November will turn the tide towards decency again.
You betcha. We must have hope. I don't think Canada/US relations will ever be the same, though. We are finding other markets. Tariffs came on, from our side, last night. We shall see what happens.
In the meantime, nature has been grand.
The skies have been stunning.
Doe a deer.
🍁Fall Chores 2025
I have fall chores which I shall get to. I've not been feeling 100% and I wander around listing the activities in my head. The garden will slowly be shut down. I hope the fall colours will be beautiful. We all need that right now. Here is a photo from last year.
September 27, 2025







No comments:
Post a Comment