Friday, 11 September 2026

September tales

 Jordan kindly posted a photo of his back-to-school morning. His morning physics lab was cancelled, but he and his room mate went onto the campus anyway. They are keeners! (Aster went back Sept. 1st.) 



Our Vancouver grandies went back this week. They went hiking and camping Aug. 30th.


I found some stickers that should be passed on to someone. I wrote them a poem, as well!




It is a chilly 8 ℃ this morning. It is going to warm up some, but I may have to seriously think about filling the goldfish tank. It take about 3 days for it to warm up. 



I had a pedicure. I thought about putting in a new background, rather than the concrete of our front deck, but, nah!

In the cold of the night, the cicadas slow down. They get lethargic. It flew away once it warmed up in the sun. They are amazing critters.

I am enjoying the fox. It'll be fun to see if it comes back when its favourite leopard frogs hibernate. I hope my faithful readers are not. If so, skip along!

Monarch

Cinnamon is quite happy that Fred has excavated some building sand.

   

 Cinn roared up to me from the lower deck. We were headed to check out Barry Beayer's trailcam.

 

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Down to 8 last night or this morning really.

Jeanie said...

Your poem and the ikebana arrangement are my two favorites here! Happy Weekend!

RedPat said...

i hope that Barry is doing okay,

tz_garden said...

Cinnamon videos are always joyful! I love all the photos of the grandkids, how wonderful.

Hena Tayeb said...

Happy back to school to everyone. Your nails look great.