Can you see him?!
Fred has been weeding.
Fred has been excavating. He's been busier than Barry Beaver! Barry hasn't been seen since we had the path cleared! This is his new hole, 6A.
I peeked over the edge into the corner looking for Fred, and I found a large Milk Snake. They get to be 1.3m long. This one was a good size. We don't have poisonous snakes here, and it was quite fearful.
The critters have been busy. The red fox continues to patrol for leopard frogs, while she can.
She likes to patrol the backyard.
Even porcupine has been through, attracting 6 billion moths.
Saturday's Critters # 662 <= Many critters to visi.! Eileen is our faithful host!
9 comments:
Happy Saturday or Critterday.
I continue to be amazed by your wild menagerie.
I guess that Fred has lots to do before winter comes.
Great captures of Fred, the Fox and the Porcupine.
The milk snake is a pretty snake.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Fred is on fire with all his work! Ah, the milk snake would've scared me. But they are good critters to have around, that's for sure.
Down with snakes. I wish they were endangered species!
Snakes are scary...even the harmless ones. I love all of your critters and wonderful sightings right there at your house. Wish I was there this week! It's still miserable hot here! Hugs!
Hari Om
Well, I think the snake if lovely! Very attractive markings. I also love that this young Fred has decided being close to the hyoomons is okay - even desirable! YAM xx
Nice to see the red fox. I sometimes hear them at night, but haven't seen one for a while. Porcupins are not known here.
Post a Comment