Saturday 31 August 2024

Saturday's Critters

We are enjoying the last of the critters. Soon they will hunker down. The tree frog likes the camera. This was an unusual spot!


 

Aug. 10th - a buck


Porcupine is so cute!
   

 For some reason it visited the dock!
   

 Then there was a cottontail in the forest.


Butch, on two trailcams, eating grubs.
   

 And the coyote:  

 The turkeys are out in the forest.  

 The fisher came by on both trailcams.

Saturday's Critters # 559 <= I am joining more critter allies!

12 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

What a lot of critters you saw! I can't say cute for a porcupine though! Give me a bunny any day.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The tree frog on the camera is a cute find. Great variety of critters. The fisher is cool, I have never seen one! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a wonderful weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Jeanie said...

I like your little tree frog!

DrumMajor said...

Your place is better than a trip to the zoo! Linda in Kansas

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Yay! Lots of videos! I will enjoy them. Love that cute little frog too!

RedPat said...

So many creatures. What a place for the tree frog to sit.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You could stock a zoo with all the critters roaming around your home.

Elephant's Child said...

I really like seeing your exotic (to me) critters. Thank you.

Red said...

So I wonder how many critters you could tally who don't show up on the cameras.

Anu said...

Hello. So many different wild animal. Great place to live.

Val Ewing said...

Those cams are pretty good at capturing critters! I don't think we have porcupines around here or Fishers.
Busy time for the animals right now!

Divers and Sundry said...

So many kinds of visitors! It looks like fun nature-watching at your place