Tuesday 18 August 2020

Stormy weather...


I love these photos. I kept hoping to catch him falling in, but he didn't!

I took the zoom lens out, trying to zoom in to the insects.

From up top the hill I took a photo of the puffballs. I love the greenish tinge.

Nutmeg is quite tired.

Out on the back deck, the hops vine is growing nicely. Normally, we've quite a few Question Mark, or Comma butterflies. Finally, I noticed a couple of them ready to morph.



I threw on my boots and a wrap, determined to see how big these puffballs really are. Cinnamon came with me.



We rounded out our day watching the Raptors play ball. It was quite moving to see Reyez on the CN Tower. Black Lives Matter

That was quite a day! A storm rolled into eastern Ontario. Ottawa was hard hit. We had several storm warnings. How much rain did we get? Nothing!
This storm cell rolled on into and right across the region. Lots of lightning.

Speaking of a storm... Dr. Drummond hears things.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I've never seen puffballs that were green!

Anvilcloud said...

Love the cat sprawled photo.
Our MPP is a nightmare.

RedPat said...

No wet cat yet! Those puff balls are huge.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute kitty photos! The puffballs are neat!
Take care, enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Crikey - I'm glad you opted to go stick your foot out, cuz I'd never have thought those puffs could be that big!!! YAM xx

Christine said...

Lovely green photos! Remember this in winter!