Saturday 4 April 2020

Bears are on the move!

🐻BEAR WATCH
There have been sightings, and/or evidence... around the north shore of Otty Lake (red pushpin), and Jebbs Creek.


I'm so sad! I shall have to take in my feeders. Every year it is the same thing. The bear wake up, the mommas chase away the junior bears in favour of the new ones. Junior Bear then has to find a new habitat. 

I respect the bears. The good ones respect us. This momma with triplets wandered by last fall. We never saw her in the flesh, nor did we see her on the trailcam again.

2018

2017

 



2015
He went by the bear crossing sign that year!



For more critters visit: Saturday's Critters #329

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Wow! Incredible!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I just love seeing the bears, I would be there watching them until they left. Great collection of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, stay safe! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend. PS, thank you for the commend and visit.

Anvilcloud said...

I wonder if you will see any this year? What should I hope for on our behalf?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Always love your visitors - thank you for your camera efforts all around the acres! YAM xx

Tom said...

...I'm not sure that they would be welcomed guests here!

Anu said...

Hello. Awesome bears.
Have a nice weekend.

Nancy J said...

He was the star in May 2019, I loved that photo, as he stood on his hind legs and posed right there. Hope they stay safe.

RedPat said...

I can't imagine spotting a bear in the yard! Stay safe!

DUTA said...

Awsome bear pictures! Pity they cause damage.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is incredible! We had a bear come up and tear down our hummingbird feeder in the mts of NC. They love that sugar water! What great photos you have of these! WOW!