Friday 15 November 2019

The frog pond and critters

I enjoy before, during or after photos. Also, photos showing landscapes over the seasons. The frog pond gives me much pleasure.

Nov. 7, it froze!


Nov. 10 – still frozen, but green.



Back down I went, Nov. 12th, after we shovelled the driveway.



The wood duck nesting boxes await spring arrival!



Now, to the left of the above photo is where I put the trailcam. This is where the critters appear.



Back up at the driveway... you can see the heavy build up of snow on top of our pile of pumpkins.

snowy deer from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It is a good idea that I never think of doing.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
That's quite the transformation of your immediate landscape! It's working on it here... YAM xx

Nancy J said...

And that is how orange turns white!!! I looked at my special calendar and now know the reason for the cake with candles on the 15th!! Had hoped with all my heart your parcel might have arrived by now, I added up and it is 14 days since I posted it, maybe today. Happy Birthday wishes to JB, hope you have a wonderful day.XXXXXX

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoy seeing your before, during and after photographs too.
Keep warm and safe.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Those pumpkins must captivate deer- and other critters.

Red said...

Yes good project to take photos showing the different seasons.

Kay said...

I can't figure out what that night time animal is. This is so neat!

Linda said...

Beauty in all seasons

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh my gosh, lots of changes ..how wonderful that your trail cam caught that fisher! Wow, they are slinky creatures aren’t they!

Ontario Wanderer said...

Lovely photos! I have never seen a Fisher. I have been tempted by game cameras but I would not get such an exotic animal down here in Brant County.Perhaps a coyote, fox, skunk, possum, turkey, raccoon, deer, but not a fisher. We do have very small weasels. But I very rarely see them either.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I do not get there very often compared to when I started and even more seldom do I take time to visit others. In a few moments of looking at your blog I see I am missing a lot.

Crafty Green Poet said...

The frog pond looks magical in the snow