Monday 25 March 2019

More walkies!

This wasn't a walk, it was a drive. I wanted to go visit my canoe on the way home from my hair appointment!



You can see the frozen lake, and my green canoe waiting for me.


The blue barn, happy in the sun.


It is becoming a little easier to walk. The garden rocks are now visible.


The snow reveals our visitors.


Hooper and I fetched the trailcam SD cards.


Hooper managed to get up on the roof of the shed.


He used the trellis as a ladder.

I'll miss the snow, in a way. It tells a story. Butch raccoon is up and about, and hungry! You can compare them with Hooper's tracks.


I managed to use the crowbar to free these logs from the melted snow. Good thing. There has been a curling tournament on. I'm trying to keep JB cozy in the basement.


More snow overnight, just a couple of cm. A frigid night, too.

11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's pulling back quite a bit despite the fact that it hasn't gotten very warm yet.

Karen said...

Coming back east was some shock after the trip to Toronto. About Bancroft there was a marked increase in the amount of snow on the ground.

DUTA said...

Apparently, Hooper is quite an acrobat, and keeps you good company!

Cloudia said...

Fun shots, P. Can't wait to go out in the green canoe!

Nancy J said...

And you want to see your kayak? Way too cold to be thinking of that just yet, but it is safe down there. Your header, a super photo, and Hooper, brave to go up there with snow still sitting on the roof.

RedPat said...

Your snow is slowly leaving. We have very little left - mostly in the shadows on the north sides of homes and streets.

William Kendall said...

Hooper is quite an explorer.

Angie said...

Jenn - I will also miss the snow. Following tracks is my major way to determine the location of my trail cams … But I am also ready for a change in activities - ready to give up snow sports for hiking and kayaking and camping and - well, the list does go on! Unlike you, it doesn't look like we are going to get much more snow ...

Kay said...

Hooper is lucky to be so very sure footed, even in snow.

Tanza Erlambang said...

your blues barn look a quite big... nice.
have a great day

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the look of the blue barn...

All the best Jan