Wednesday 16 January 2019

Trailcam tails

I've been switching its position up, as the coyote doesn't like it. They are a blur. I think there are three, judging by the summer photos. The photo, after the coyte, crowdsourcing tells me it is the red fox. I never even thought!


Justin, my trailcam tutor, tells me to face the camera north. Sometimes one has to break the rules!


This one is fun! You can see how high they can jump.


Selfie


350 photos in the backyard, on the newest trailcam... I whittled it down!

Right across the backyard, the coyote.



With the camera, I took photos and found quite a few deer hanging about.


The whitetail camouflage is perfect. Can you spot the girls as they amble off?


10 comments:

Nancy J said...

The deer are so close ton your home,do they ever come up onto the deck? Still LOTS of snow.

DUTA said...

Amazing! The snow, the bare trees, the animals - create stunning pictures. Thanks for sharing.

William Kendall said...

The deer looking right at the camera is my favourite.

Red said...

It's not so much the regulars you see but waiting and seeing a big surprise.

Christine said...

Nice to see the wildlife in winter.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
.....all I can do is 'ssssqqqquuueeeeeee!!!' YAM xx

Jenn Jilks said...

Jean, they can't get up the deck on the stairs!

Crafty Green Poet said...

wo wonderful to get all those photos, insights into the wildlife around you

Anvilcloud said...

At the cottage, I saw a deer jump a fence. It was remarkable how effortless it was.

Karen said...

Your does are quite the diva's aren't they?