Thursday 15 June 2017

Bushes and shrubs and flowers!

It all began with a drive-by. I have fond memories of bridal wreath spirea. I prefer the white, but I have a pink one in a backyard garden. I love the confetti, as the petals are done for the season. I think we had one in our Toronto home.
During our tours around southern Ontario, I can see that it is a sight in certain neighbourhoods, not others. The lilacs, and other shrubs, are so pretty, too. Spring is amazing.

Some places have a lovely spirea hedge, right across their lot.
Do you have one?!
 

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty bushes and blossoms. Spring is beautiful! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

William Kendall said...

I've seen them in the city, I just wasn't familiar with the term.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see all of these Jenn, thanks

All the best Jan