Thursday 4 June 2015

Videos –skateboarders, ticks, bear...

Hubby stopped at the video store. I saw them coming. I see these guys all the time! When they have an incident, I'm sure people will be up in arms, so to speak!

Barefoot Skateboarding from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Down main street! One has bare feet! Seriously!

Be vigilant. I saw this one easily on a white cat! Animals are susceptible to Lyme disease. Just have to careful and check them. Dogs can fight the disease, as can some humans.


Ticks everywhere from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
I plucked this one off of Daisy.

I've set up the Trailcam in the meadow, just down the hill from our house. The duck should hatch her eggs around June 17 or so. Meantime, there is much action

 
meadow fun from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
This video is about meadow fun

Bear in the meadow from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
My trailcam is set up down the hill, in the meadow. There has been some action! It seemed to go in circles!

8 comments:

Out To Pasture said...

I like bears but am glad they rarely come to my farmland property. My honey bees would be at considerable risk. Regarding ticks, I had to treat my dog for Lyme disease a couple of years ago. Every Eden it's serpent, huh?

eileeninmd said...

Cool bear video! Happy Thursday!

William Kendall said...

I wonder if the bear was sniffing something and trying to get bearings on its location.

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Hope the trail cam captures the baby ducklings. For some reason our 5 year old granddaughter wants a skate board!! She has to master the scooter first and then the 2 wheel bike :)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Lovely to see you out and about! No doubt the bear is hunting easy pickings... following deer? YAM xx

Gill - That British Woman said...

ticks are icky...neat capturing the image of the bear and then of those very strange humans...LOL

Red said...

Every group has it's lunatic fringe. Most of the time I stop and talk to boarders. They have a few things to teach me.

Kay said...

Barefeet skateboarding? That's crazy. I have a dear friend whose son fell off his skateboard and was critically injured when he fell on his head. It was never the same after that.