Tuesday 30 December 2014

PART XXX: Another CT Scan #3

This time we went into Riverside Campus of the Ottawa Hospital. It was a terribly long day.

Arrived at the hospital at 2:02 p.m. after 84km. It's a pretty nice parking area, with few cars yesterday, Dec. 29th. Loved the skylights in the new wing.


2:05 p.m. - register at Radiology. It was very quiet.
Requisite selfie and ussies...

2:10 p.m. Two right turns, follow orange dots to CT Scan waiting room.
Hubby had to drink two containers of liquids. Crappy stuff, really.
Daughter, Caitlin, just bought me Imagine Dragon's CD for my birthday, which includes the song, ♪♫♩♪ Radioactive!
2:15p.m. – take one cupful over 45 minutes, the next 8 oz. between 3:00 & 3:45.



It was a long sit, and I played with his iPad, as well as taking photos. Finally, at 3:45, Catherine, the technician, took him in. She was a sweetie, joking and helping us relax. I waited outside, amusing myself.
X-ray mode for PhotoBooth
Irony!

No comments: