Saturday 24 March 2012

I love our critters - here is our new fish!

Here is a pot pourri of critter shots.
Felix watching a hummingbird
on The Nature of Things!
He thought it fun to chase them!

Remember the bison nearby?
Happy to be out of the snow.

Shirley, too. Or Shirley II?
Shirley didn't make it through last weekend.
We drove into Kanata, the nearest tropical fish store,
and bought a new goldfish!
If I can fix my pond I'll put them outside for summer!
Each has their own flower pot for a home! They like to hide when the cats take an interest. Oliver ate Calico's sibling within the first month. In this post he was sitting on the tank. I had to change the top of the tank as he'd broken it twice! He reached in a flipped the fish out somehow. SIGH.
Calico seems to like Shirley 2, too!

Camera Critters #207!

13 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Great series of Camera Critter photos, loved the one of Felix watching the TV especially.

EG CameraGirl said...

I can see you enjoy your many animals! Felix is a hoot. :))

Linda said...

Cute photo of the cat with the fish!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful collection of critters photos. The fish are so colorful and pretty. Love the bison shot. Thanks for sharing your critters, have a great weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

oh lordy! poor fishies!

Anonymous said...

Felix is funny!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely shots.
I especially like the first one.

Regards and best wishes

Anonymous said...

cute!

Please stop by my blog for a link to a new movie coming out soon called "Darling Companion" with Diane Keaton and Kevin Kline. I thought I would share with all of the Camera Critters! I haven't seen it yet .. but I'm looking forward to seeing it. Let me know what you think!

Unknown said...

Fun sequence!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, somehow your comment ended up on my blog as a post, rather than as a comment. I deleted it. I am always happy to encourage people to come here if you would like to add it in a comment. I may have done it by accident. I love your fish!

I am having fish tomorrow on my blog coincidentally, but a planned blog with photos from a friend on a special day. I like your frogs too! gin

Anonymous said...

Poor little fish. Gotta keep those cats away.

Christine said...

pretty fish!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your critters are at war and the cats are winning ;>)...love the picture of Felix watching the Nature show.