Wednesday 15 December 2010

Big East in Huntsville

I love helping to promote local musicians. While I'm no longer living in Muskoka, I get a lot of requests for me to validate or promote various people or causes. Most on my Ontario Seniors healthcare blog.
That said, this is a former 'neighbour', in Muskoka. Specifically in Huntsville. I am happy to celebrate music. This is a great video showing the musicians developing a song.


Quite fascinating, I wished, when I sang with the Ottawa Choral Society, or the Cellar Singers, that I had videotaped them during rehearsal. Great learning opportunities by watching an excellent conductor work.

Gotta thank those music teachers! David Low, my high school vocal music teacher at Jarvis Collegiate, was my favourite. 

1 comment:

EG CameraGirl said...

Those guys have talent!