Friday 23 December 2022

Grocery Shopping in December

 It's an awful time of year for driving. 🎁  People are in a rush. They are stressed, and not thinking clearly. 

 Poor Joseph Brian went in for groceries, prior to our Thursday storm, on Wednesday. JB had his hands full practicing defensive driving. You really have to watch around you.

parking lot from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

She had trouble choosing which way to go. You truly have to be predictable as both a pedestrian and a driver. And check your blind spot.

wilson st 2 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

He thought he was safely on his way home. Grampa dropped the F Bomb, sound off!
 

7 comments:

Tom said...

...we were out late yesterday and the grocery stores were packed!

Anvilcloud said...

I have shopped in person for many months now. I prefer it. But I ordered online for this week and did pickup. I plan to do it again next week too. Oops, I should start an order and reserve my spot.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Nope. My pre-Christmas is ordered online, and delivery is due in the next hour or so. To my door. No muss no fuss. YAM xx

William Kendall said...

My shopping is done in person and as a pedestrian.

Elephant's Child said...

Shudder. I am heading out in a couple of hours to do the very last of our grocery shopping (fresh fruit for my fruit salad). I am not looking forward to it.

Divers and Sundry said...

I make it a practice never to get on the road or in a store if I'm in a hurry, especially this time of year. People I've come across here seem pleasant in the midst of it all. That's helpful.

Kay said...

It's definitely the time for defensive driving.