Wednesday 14 August 2019

JB's walkies

On the advice of his GP, he's been walking almost every morning. It's been good for him. He meets a neighbour on a irregular basis. His legs are stronger. Win-Win!

JB walks in a few places, depending upon the weather. Lately, he's been walking in Perth. He walks the two path. Well, it used to be a tow path!

He finally took his camera on his walkies! Look at the little bunny! I was corrected, at one point, that a photo I posted was not a rabbit but a hare. I have vowed to call them bunnies heretofore! Life is too short!

6 comments:

DUTA said...

You should join him. Walking, with adequate stops, is a good activity for everyone. Whenever possible, people try to replace commuting with walking.

Angie said...

Jenn - so glad JB is getting out and about and the legs are stronger! Love the photos and enjoyed getting to know about Big Ben. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Definitely a bunny. Thanks, JB for these lovely shots - and hoorah for Big Ben! YAM xx

Jenn Jilks said...

I cannot walk, Duta. I have a repetitive strain injury and I prefer the elliptical machine!

William Kendall said...

What a cute bunny!

Anvilcloud said...

Good for JB. I miss being able to walk. It sounds like I am incapacitated when I out it that way. I mean go for walks without pain rather than avoiding all of the walking that I can.