Tuesday 18 December 2018

Hooper and wetland walkies

Hooper was a bit antsy. Off we went for walkies. Apparently, he's been wandering and has been picked up on the new trailcam. I'm having issues setting it up. At least, it's not like the oldsters VCR with the flashing 12:00, unable to be programmed.



He met me in the backyard.


I went off to look for owl pellets. Nada. Hooper caught up with me and went skating. This was a couple of days ago.


I went out on the wetland ice, too. It was surprisingly solid! You can see where it melted, after the 5 mm of rain. We've had some cold nights, though.


The moss is bright green, but frozen!



Fungus is looking pretty, too.


Good smells!


In case you like watching him, he is a kook!

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

He's pretty and fun, and you do a good job sticking with him in his wanderings.

Red said...

Hey with this new camera, I thought I'd get something more exotic than a cat. Oh well, it's a little practice for you.

William Kendall said...

It is fun watching a cat on walkabout.

You`ve got less snow on the ground than we do in the city, at least out in the open.

Lowcarb team member said...

Loved watching your cat …

All the best Jan