Sunday 23 April 2017

Incident on highway #15

It's a mystery. I don't know how to solve it, but I am curious. Our Eastern Region OPP sent out a tweet indicating an emergency. It was posted at 8:56, and cleared up an hour later.

Rumours are that two cars were passing and smucked into one another. I cannot find any reports. It's quite curious!


Highway #15 is a busy one. I travel it twice a week for my volunteer work. The speed of vehicles is increasing.


NEWS Aug 24 2016

Number of ‘major’ vehicle crashes on Highway 15 doubles over last year


Following Monday’s two-car crash, which sent at least four people to hospital in ambulances, Rideau Lakes Fire Chief Jay DeBernardi, said in a telephone interview on Tuesday, Aug. 23, that “I would probably say that major incidents,” requiring a call-out to his service, “have doubled from last year. We’ve had twice as many calls.”

No comments: