Wednesday 2 November 2016

Book Review: The Hummingbird

What an amazing book. Hubby's aunt loaned me her copy!

Several themes: palliative care, love, loss, relationships.

Just read it!
Full stop.

Deborah Birch is a seasoned hospice nurse whose daily work requires courage and compassion. But her skills and experience are tested in new and dramatic ways when her easygoing husband, Michael, returns from his third deployment to Iraq haunted by nightmares, anxiety, and rage. She is determined to help him heal, and to restore the passionate, loving marriage they once had.

Click icon for more
book review blogs
@Barrie Summy

7 comments:

Summer said...

Thanks for the review♥

Red said...

Well, the float plane on the cover makes me curious.

William Kendall said...

Good cover!

Barrie said...

I'm happy to report this book is already in my TBR pile. So glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to reading it.

troutbirder said...

Sounds intriguing. Thanks...:)

Debbie said...

i am not a reader ;(

i like those themes!!!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I put a Library hold on Hummingbird (for the Kindle version -- so even if we've left for Florida by the time I get it it will be OK).... Thanks for the recommendation.