Thursday 28 January 2016

Mystery is solved: it was a raccoon!

I think I figured it out. Daisy and I went walkies, and we found clear tracks from a raccoon! This must have been the critter who was up on the birdbath and left me some green poo!


First, Daisy had to climb a tree. She went up after the orange ribbons that mark our property, then she kept going. Can you see her in the tree?! After this, she took me out onto the now frozen wetland.


As we began to come back, I spotted the raccoon tracks. They were at the base of the tree that has been wobbly in the wind. It still hasn't fallen down!

8 comments:

Out To Pasture said...

Detectives Jennifer and Daisy read the evidence.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, cool shots of the foot prints and a cute kitty. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

EG CameraGirl said...

I love how Daisy likes to explore with you!

William Kendall said...

The cat obviously has no problem getting back down out of the tree!

Red said...

with a racoon you will have to be alert for more mischief. We don't have them here and i'm glad..

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoyed my walk ;) Fun to find the raccoon tracks in the snow.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Phew thank goodness you solved it - that kept me awake last night... though Storm Gertrude didn't help with all her banging and clattering against the walls... YAM xx

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Another case solved :)
I love seeing all the different animal tracks in the snow, wondering where they went, where they came from and what were they up to!