Monday 21 October 2013

Hallowe'en is coming soon!


Yes, Hallowe'en approacheth! Some get into it more than others!!!! We haven't had kids at our door in 3 years. Fine with me, as Hallowe'en used to lat a week in school. I burned out 25 years teaching!
On our rural drives, On Common Ground Studio Tour, 
we spotted the following fabulous display. It is huge! No cheap blow-up monsters here.
Then, in Mountain.

Party store player
My Frosty!
What was hubby thinking???
Perth

Perth, 2012
My mobile!

Witch cupcakes!
Bancroft law office, 2012!
Bancroft

4 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
....no I have never been a great fan of this event - at least not this commercial 'hand over the goodies or else' thing. The basis of it regarding spirits roaming ready for being picked to rise on All Saints Day (November 1) is fine.

I am still around Jenn... but my $30 internet wifi dongle is as good as useless in the home in which I am staying for the 6 weeks in OZ; fully worse than I ever had in Mumbai. Go figure. Today am availing myself of the free service up at the good ol' community library and for as long as I can so that I can touch base with everyone - am missing you all!!! So do please forgive the silence. it will not be for too long. YAM xx

Kay said...

Unlike Thanksgiving, you must be celebrating Halloween on the 31st of October also?

Jenn Jilks said...

Funnily enough, Kay, we don't 'do' Hallowe'en! I just like putting up decorations. We don't have kids in the area, we're pretty remote. I got so sick of it when teaching! Then there are the families who keep their kids home, as they don't 'do' it. It was such a hassle!

Karen said...

I drove by that place in Bancroft today. What a crazy display!!!!