Wednesday 15 June 2011

Batman, Felix, Buster's progress, plus Frederick, tree frog

Batman now jumps on his perch


Getting up at the crack of dawn to feed Batman (not Robin), is wearing on a middle-aged woman!

There is a reason we don't have babies in middle age. I'm exhausted.
Walkies yesterday
In addition to my foot issue, I have a pinched nerve in my neck.

However,
Batman is doing well.
Yesterday I took him out onto the lawn. He nipped at the grass, eyed (1-eye!) the bugs, but wasn't inclined to pick them up.

Leaping, landing, still not feeding himself. Crikey.

The kittens went out for walkies, too. They loved the shade of the tree. Black cats get pretty hot in the sun.

They roared up a small tree, and back down again, 3 or 4 times.

Indoors, they scream up and down the hallway, feigning outer bigness, being black cats.

Then konk out on the couch.


 I made a baby gate. Mostly for our grandbaby, who likes to give us heart attacks, peering over the top edge of the stairs.

Baby gate from scrounged materials!
Also, it gave Sady a chance to escape the kittens.



Can you see him?
Frederick, the tree frog (#2), is doing well. He sits under the lip of the planter by day, comes out at night to sing for his supper.

1 comment:

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm amazed the Batman (not Robin) is doing so well. Congratulations!