Monday 25 October 2010

What do you get when you cross an antelope and a giraffe?

How about: giraffelope?
How about a giraffelope?

We saw a man about a fence. He's famous in these parts.
It is beautiful.


His work is amazing. In a day we had a fence. I love Scott's work.


He inspired me to liberate some dead wood from our forest.

And then I made a deer/giraffe from some wood I found in our forest. I'm looking for a snappy name for it!

The head is made of cedar, weathered, the body is one piece, from a tree knocked over by lightning, then the branches grew vertically. 

3 comments:

Friko said...

How about "Anybody there?"
Doesn't have to be proper name, does it.

Judy said...

Well, we often call the whippet Jakelope when he is running, but he is striped, not spotted like a giraffe.

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's the type of fence my dh wants on the front of our property.

As for the statue name how about him outdoors!!!

Gill