Monday 27 September 2010

Yippee!!! We have contact!

Amazing old buildings.
Perth is a lovely town, dating from 1861.




We're having heavy rain warnings, but they finished up just in time. Then, I had to climb the ladder to fill in the woodpecker hole, started last week.

Finally emptied enough boxes to go outdoors and fix things up there, as well as do shopping.


First they check for a signal
We have satellite for the TV (NOT Bell!) and wireless for the Internet (NOT Bell!) and I am glad to be back in blog world!
Down with the antenna. How old school!


Does his momma know he does this?!

Up she goes.


We love our new location. What a nice town. Anyone need an old antenna?!

3 comments:

Lorac said...

Lucky you! No bell! Glad to see you back up and runnibg

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh Jenn -- I'm so glad to see your post and happy you are there and enjoying it. Can't wait to read more....

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree lucky you not having to deal with Bell!! There is so much I could add to that comment, but it's a waste of my energy and your reading time!!!

Gill