Thursday 24 June 2010

So long, farewell, I'll even say adieu

I am hoping we can move closer to Ottawa. I am throwing it up to the universe.
Making it so, and making preparations are important. Some, like Oprah's guests, recommend a vision board where one places images and symbols of the dreams you would like to attain. Hence my videos of our house hunting forays.

For me, I am planning on how to wean my 75 followers from My Muskoka to this blog. I hope to maintain my quirky posts and off center views of life, politics and such. (Brian won't let me near G8 - he says I'll just get into trouble!) My Muskoka pal, Ed (talk about quirky!), suggests I foretell the change, put it into my sidebar and go from there. Ah, life is such a challenge.

I am not sure we'll find a buyer for our unique 'entry level family compound home', with its semi-detached cottage (what were mom and dad thinking??!!) but I am hoping.

This little video shows how dear they are, as this is the good-bye from our last visit to Ottawa with the kids.

Josephine is like her mother and grandmother... there is their way and the wrong way. Josephine very clearly tells me 'go home' after we had said all of our goodbyes. What a character!
During our visit she was careful to assign everyone seats. They changed only if the total number of people changed, but she knew her own mind. Girl power!



2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Very best wishes to you all, Jenn

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I have both your blogs on my Google Reader, so I won't be easy to lose! Just keep My Muskoka for a while and put a sticky post on the top directing your readers to this one.

Started with My Muskoka because of a meme you posted to and then got interested in your deeper thoughts. I think it'll be great for you to combine them.

Good luck on the move!