Friday 2 October 2009

Slapping the politicians silly

Allrighty, for a really good laugh, again, I might have to explain to my International readers...

but you might get the picture. I posted his Liberal ad video previously.
There is talk of another election, due to the 2nd minority government in a row. 2006 Seats in the HouseSeating Govt

I explained our government situation in a previous blog.
Compare 2006 seat in parliament by party colour, to 2004 (right). Little changed.

Any more questions? Our Rick Mercer is brilliant when it comes to political comedy. We watched his season debut, and he has been hoping for an election simply because it gives him much fodder for his comedy and rants.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Derrick said...

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for dropping in last week. Glad you enjoyed my poem.

I certainly enjoyed this video and it doesn't matter not knowing who he's talking about! I used to have a veg chopper like that but it never made such uniform chunks!!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Isn't it strange how humour changes from country to country Jenn - I suppose I would really need to know the background to all this. It is also interesting how our governments are always the butt of jokes .

Janie said...

Funny! I went back and looked at the previous video, and it was hilarious, too. (I don't know Canadian politics, but got the gist of the situation anyway.)
Your photos/videos from the horse show are great!

Barrie said...

Very funny!