Sunday 13 September 2009

Shout Out to a flash mob

I met a new creation. Flash mob.
I do not know how long this video will be up. But it was the 24th season of Oprah. They put together a flash mob. I would love to be part of something like this. The energy and the spirit of it all.

You notice that someone illegally posted the video and Harpo caught up with them. Another lesson in copyright violations.
Oprah's Kickoff Party Dance
It's the flash mob that took over Chicago's Magnificent Mile. Watch 21,000 of Oprah's biggest fans perform one of the biggest dances in the world to the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling."

You can watch the video on Oprah.com, where it is rightfully placed.
The video was only up less than a week before they were caught!

1 comment:

judy in ky said...

I agree... so much fun!
Check out the "Sound of Music" version at the Antwerp, Belgium train station, on YouTube. It's wonderful!