Tuesday 5 May 2009

things Muskokan


As I surf around, it is fun finding new sites. Many of my blogger buddies give me much to watch and amuse myself. Most of my buddies are NOT Muskokan bloggers, but we find great joy in lauding nature and posting interesting photos.

I was interviewed by a lovely young lady doing an article on Muskoka bloggers. We had coffee at Oliver's, in Bracebridge and compared our cameras (we have the same kind!). Kerri writes for The Muskokan, a summer Muskoka newspaper. I managed to persuade my personal assistant (AKA - my husband) to take our photo.

She asked some excellent questions. For example,
Why do I have 5 (count 'em) blogs. I explained that I tried to clearly define particular purposes. In this blog I laud things Muskokan. My others cover health issues, and personal opinions. She is one of the people we can celebrate in Muskoka. A grad of Queen's, and born in Guelph, she is happily covering news in Muskoka this summer.

One of the things I enjoy is sharing photos, funny stories, and good videos. This is one below.
I cannot help but laugh, even if this was scripted. What a funny video from failblog.org!

2 comments:

Powell River Books said...

Not sure how you can keep up with five blogs, even splitting things out by topic. I have trouble with just one, but love it. It has really helped me look at my environment in a different way. By "looking for stories" I see actually see more and enjoy more. - Margy

Jenn Jilks said...

Well, I look at blogging as therapy. Taking photos and having fun with them! There is always a story. Part of leaving the rat race behind, appreciating each (quiet) moment. I've only been volunteering two hours a day this past month. Hubby has been good with dishes, and even washed the kitchen floor while I have been preoccupied.

Thanks for popping by!