Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday Sketches: it's all about the bass

I managed a drawing this week. My scanner's app still doesn't work! Hence, a photo of my art work!
I combined a couple of ads in the magazine I was going through, with a how-to-sketch illustration of a princess in my kid's drawing book. I watched the AMAs, had a grand time watching and listening to the music the kids are listening to. Good to stay up on these things. For Christmas, I want the CD to the 2014 AMAs! Lots of strong, bold women, some even wearing real clothes while they are dancing and singing!
 Welcome to Sunday Sketches #29 !
It's all about the bass!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful Jenn!

Nancy J said...

I missed this post, and have to laugh at the Princess' smile!!Hugs,Jean.

Lisabella Russo said...

Very sweet and joyous!

William Kendall said...

Quite colourful!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Pretty as a princess!!! Such joy in this one. YAM xx

Alexandra MacVean said...

Great sketch! It made me smile! :)