Sunday, 30 November 2014

Sunday Sketches: it's all about the bass

I managed a drawing this week. My scanner's app still doesn't work! Hence, a photo of my art work!
I combined a couple of ads in the magazine I was going through, with a how-to-sketch illustration of a princess in my kid's drawing book. I watched the AMAs, had a grand time watching and listening to the music the kids are listening to. Good to stay up on these things. For Christmas, I want the CD to the 2014 AMAs! Lots of strong, bold women, some even wearing real clothes while they are dancing and singing!
 Welcome to Sunday Sketches #29 !
It's all about the bass!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful Jenn!

Nancy J said...

I missed this post, and have to laugh at the Princess' smile!!Hugs,Jean.

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Very sweet and joyous!

William Kendall said...

Quite colourful!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Pretty as a princess!!! Such joy in this one. YAM xx

Alexandra said...

Great sketch! It made me smile! :)