Sunday 24 August 2014

Trip to Prince Edward County: Part III – shopping!

Here is my final post for PEC.
Birdhouse City is such a hoot. This is a fun spot. Hundreds of bird houses! I think the rock was a bigger hit than the bird houses, though!
My girls

Strike a pose!


We had a girl car and a boy car. Hubby and son-in-law were in our car. We got into the kids' car. Off we went to Bloomfield in Prince Edward County. This is one of my favourite stores.

Yes. I bought two things...
This is what I bought for the house!
Her wing opens and you can put a tea light in it.
Ants - I spray painted them!
We stopped for coffee and buttertarts, and did a Selfie/Groupie!

We visited when we stayed here for our 10th anniversary in 2012.

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Birdhouse city looks like a fun place, I would like to go there.. Love your purchases.. Great shots. Happy Sunday!

Debbie said...

omgoodness, this looks like so much fun.....i would LOVE this place!!

lots of cute funky stuff, love that fish, light him up!!!

Judy said...

And a good time was had by all!!!

Nancy J said...

A lovely place to visit, love the rocks, and group pics, always so good to re-visit a special place. Cheers,Jean

William Kendall said...

It looks like everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

DeniseinVA said...

Great post and I love all those smiling faces. I also love the little fish you bought :)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
...fabulocity! YAM xx