It was Orange Shirt Day September 30th, held since 2013. It honours Residential School survivors. It is about the children.
and even your little bear has on an orange shirt. so cute!! A good message as well. And Jenn,,,you too are so cute in your bright orange.
I have JB's jacket for the cooler falls days.
I love your shirt and the bears. This is a poignant day of remembrance.
Hello,Your header photo is lovely. Beautiful sky photo. Happy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.
I like the orange shirt on your bear :)!
Hari Om🧡 YAM xx
Nice orange shirt.
Yay for you and bear wearing orange shirts in support of the indigenous children.
Thanks for the story, I didn't know anything about the orange shirt.
Orange shirt day, so important to remember those lost, gone forever but in memories. Lovely shirt in the garden
That pano is pretty cool.I'd love a shirt or sweatshirt like you have. It has meaning and thoughtfulness behind it.I am also in love with that stuffed Tiger!
Nice shirt!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
and even your little bear has on an orange shirt. so cute!! A good message as well. And Jenn,,,you too are so cute in your bright orange.
I have JB's jacket for the cooler falls days.
I love your shirt and the bears. This is a poignant day of remembrance.
Hello,
Your header photo is lovely. Beautiful sky photo.
Happy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.
I like the orange shirt on your bear :)!
Hari Om
🧡 YAM xx
Nice orange shirt.
Yay for you and bear wearing orange shirts in support of the indigenous children.
Thanks for the story, I didn't know anything about the orange shirt.
Orange shirt day, so important to remember those lost, gone forever but in memories. Lovely shirt in the garden
That pano is pretty cool.
I'd love a shirt or sweatshirt like you have. It has meaning and thoughtfulness behind it.
I am also in love with that stuffed Tiger!
Nice shirt!
Post a Comment