Monday 15 June 2009

Muskoka Lakes Art Tour


I had so much fun!

With great delight, I present the photos from the Muskoka Lakes Art Tour. All have delightful studios, well dressed, as only an artist can manage. What an honour to visit our local artisans as they present their intellectual property. Many have spouses who either assist, or are partners in their endeavours. They incorporate flora and fauna, in interesting architectural designs.

This little girl with the net reminded me of our granddaughter. I do so adore them (the sculpture and our girl, Josephine)!

The music on my video is by Bev Foster and co., and highlights the beauty of our world. Her Room 217 foundation is an up and coming place for those who work in hospice care.
Enjoy!


2 comments:

George said...

Thanks for taking us along on the tour! I like the girl with the net as well. You did a great job with the video.

Martha Z said...

What a great studio tour. Looks like great fun.