Sept. 22nd
Joe Brian decided I ought to get out of the house. He's been into town for groceries and errands. I'd worked hard on the pond, and bringing in fishies. Time for a drive. Off we went. The plan was to get to Narrows Locks, look for birds, and then have lunch in Newboro.
First job, to fill the gas tank.
Rideau Ferry is very quiet.
Our goal was to go to Narrows Lock, and look for birds. We approached the traffic circle, the bane of Joe's driving existence, and realized we'd need a plan B.
It is a pretty town.
I walked into Kilborn's store while Joe Brian had his sorbet outside. There was a small dog who ran at me. It launched itself at me, straining at the leash barking. It scared everyone who was shopping. I had a moment, after yelling out in shock! There was a baby in a carrier who was startled, too. Everyone was shocked. I began shopping and realized I was going to have an anxiety attack if I didn't leave. Shopping over.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I am so glad to have you here! Fans, blog buddies, and positive, constructive comments, make my day. 'Anonymous' creeps me out!